State Pageant Application Fee $50 - Miss Teen Dream Georgia State Pageant 2015 - All Divisions - Due Immediately
State Pageant Application Fee $50 - Miss Teen Dream Georgia State Pageant 2015 - Due Immediately
- Payment of your $50 Application Fee is due immediately and will secure your entry and reserve your Pageant spot.
- The Remaining Sponsorship Registration Fee of $350 will be due on FRIDAY JUNE 5, 2015. Payment Plan Installments are available so please contact the Miss Teen Dream headquarters for details.
- Fees received after this deadline will automatically incur an additional $50 (Fifty Dollars Only) Late Registration Fee.
- It is a Mandatory Requirement for all Contestants to sell a minimum of $100 (One Hundred Dollars Only) worth of tickets for the Pageant event. If you are not able to sell the full amount then you will be responsible for paying the difference.
- It is a Mandatory Requirement for all Delegates to sell a minimum of $100 (One Hundred Dollars) of advertising in the Program
- It Is Mandatory Requirement for all Delegates to raise pay their Scholarship Fee of $50 (Fifty Dollars Only) and bring the monies in cash to the Miss Teen Dream Welcome Reception Party which takes place on the Friday. A receipt will be given.
- All Delegates will be responsible for purchasing their Miss Teen Dream T-Shirts (All Divisions), Hair Bow (for Tiny Little Miss Only) and Opening Number Outfit (for Miss Teen Division only)
- The Pageant will take place over three days - Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Delegates will be expected to stay at the host hotel for the Friday and Saturday at their own expense. Special hotel rates will be available.
- ALL DEPOSITS AND REGISTRATION FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE Please note: All Fees include the Paypal Service Fee and Administrative Charge of $8.95