Sponsorship Registration Fee: $300 - The 1st Annual Miss Teen Dream Florida State Pageant 2015 - All Divisions
1st Annual Miss Teen Dream Florida State Pageant 2015
STATE SPONSORSHIP REGISTRATION FEE $300
You are about to take the wonderful step to become officially registered as a Delegate at the
"1st Annual Miss Teen Dream USA Florida State Pageant 2015"
which takes place on the sun-drenched beaches of Daytona Beach at the wonderful
PLAZA OCEAN CLUB RESORT,
640 North Atlantic Avenue, Daytona Beach, FL 32118
From Saturday, November 7th - Sunday, November 8th, inclusive.
A WONDERFUL LONG WEEKEND of PAGEANTRY, FUN and FRIENDSHIP!!
Come for the Pageant.... STAY FOR AN INCREDIBLE VACATION!!
State Sponsorship Registration Fee: $350
Limited Scholarships available to deserving Delegates who are in need of financial assistance. Please contact Miss Teen Dream USA to see if you are eligible.
Please note: A Paypal service charge and Administrative Fee of $35.97 will apply
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION FEES: SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 5, 2015
Fees received after this time will incur an additional $50 Late Registration Fee
All Registration Fees are Non-Refundable and Non-Transferable
Once you have paid your Sponsorship Registration Fee in Full then we will happily email you your official "MISS TEEN DREAM STATE PAGEANT HANDBOOK" that contains all the relevant and exciting information for your preparation for your "Miss Teen Dream Pageant Experience!"
STEP 1: MAKE YOUR PAYMENT
You can make your payment in full using this form. Alternatively, we have a variety of other methods of payment to choose from so please select which one works for you by contacting the Miss Teen Dream headquarters for more details. Click on the Method Of Payment link below for more details
PLEASE NOTE: All Fees MUST be paid in full before we can officially enter you as a Delegate and email out to you your official "Miss Teen Dream State Pageant Handbook"
STEP 2: COMPLETE YOUR "CONTESTANTS INFORMATION & REGISTRATION FORM"
Now please use the link below to complete your official "Miss Teen Dream Contestant's Information and Registration Form"
STEP 3: REGISTER FOR OUR AMAZING ADDITIONAL OPTIONAL CATEGORIES!
Please use the link below and SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE to register for our exciting Additional Optional Categories too!
And STEP 4: DON'T FORGET....
- It is a Mandatory Requirement for all Contestants to sell a minimum of $100 (One Hundred Dollars Only) worth of tickets for the Pageant event which can be a combination of the Miss Teen Dream Preliminaries @ $20 for the Saturday and the "Miss Teen Dream Grand Gala Pageant & Dinner" on Sunday @ $50 per person. Please Note: Sunday Grand Gala Tickets are limited so we STRONGLY ADVISE that you BOOK EARLY to avoid disappointment. Tickets may be available on the day but will be based on a first come/first served basis. If you are not able to sell the full amount then you will be responsible for paying the difference.
- It is a Mandatory Requirement for all Delegates to sell a minimum of $100 (One Hundred Dollars) of advertising in the Program. Failure to do so will result in the Delegate being fully responsible to the amount or difference.
- It Is Mandatory Requirement for all Delegates to raise their Scholarship Fee of $50 (Fifty Dollars Only) and bring the monies in cash to the Miss Teen Dream Welcome Reception Party which takes place on the Friday. A receipt will be given.
- It will be Mandatory for all Delegates to purchase their Miss Teen Dream USA T-Shirts ($20) and Hair Bows ($7) in advance of the Pageant. These items will be available for purchase from the Miss Teen Dream website from July 1st, 2015. Delegates that do not have these items will be disqualified and not be permitted to compete.
- The Pageant will take place over two days - Saturday, November 7th - Sunday, November 8th, 2015 - so it will be expected that all Delegates will stay at the host hotel for the Friday and Saturday at their own expense. Special hotel rates will be available.
- By paying the Sponsorship Registration Fee you are agreeing with the terms and regulations as set out above.
- ALL DEPOSITS AND REGISTRATION FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE